If you have pediatric patients with type 1 or type 2 diabetes, consider prescribing NovoLog® as part of their care plan.
Consider NovoPen Echo® for your pediatric patients
Insulin Diluting Medium for NovoLog®
- NovoLog® may be diluted with Insulin Diluting Medium for NovoLog® to a concentration equivalent to U-10 or U-50.
- Insulin Diluting Medium for NovoLog® is designed for use by healthcare professionals for the dilution of NovoLog® for subcutaneous injection only.
- Prior to use, Insulin Diluting Medium for NovoLog® should be stored at 2ºC–8ºC (36º–46ºF) and protected from light and heat until the expiration date; do not freeze. Once mixed with NovoLog® the sterile vial containing the mixture may be stored at temperatures below 30°C (86°F) for 28 days.2
- When diluting NovoLog® with Insulin Diluting Medium, the products should be combined in a sterile vial and the dilution should be performed under aseptic conditions.
How to Order Insulin Diluting Medium for NovoLog®
- Please complete the form and email it to NNIdiluent@novonordisk.com.
- Please note: diluent can only be shipped to healthcare providers licensed to prescribe or dispense medications (ie MD, RPH, PharmD, NP, PA)
- All fields on the form are required