NovoLog® (insulin aspart injection) 100 U/mL is an insulin analog indicated to improve glycemic control in adults and children with diabetes mellitus.
What is Basal-Bolus Therapy?
Important Safety Information
Double click to edit
- Jones RE, Huether SE Chapter 20: Alterations of hormonal regulation. Pathophysiology The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults & Children. Ed: McCance KL, Huether SE. Mosby, Inc. St. Louis, Missouri: 2002.
- American Diabetes Association. Visiting your healthcare team. http://www.diabetes.org/living-with-diabetes/treatment-and-care/who-is-on-your-healthcare-team/visiting-your-health-care.html Accessed: July 11, 2013.
- American Diabetes Association. Common terms. http://www.diabetes.org/diabetes-basics/common-terms/ Accessed: July 11, 2013.
- Types of insulin. University of California-San Francisco Diabetes Education. http://dtc.ucsf.edu/types-of-diabetes/type2/treatment-of-type-2-diabetes/medications-and-therapies/type-2-insulin-rx/types-of-insulin/ Accessed: July 11, 2013.
- Global Guideline for Type 2 Diabetes. International Diabetes Federation. http://www.idf.org/global-guideline-type-2-diabetes-2012 Accessed: July 11, 2013.
- Rodbard HW, Blonde L, Braithwaite SS, et al. AACE diabetes mellitus guidelines, Encocr Pract. 2007;13(suppl 1);3-68.
- Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes. Position Statement. American Diabetes Association. Diabetes Care. 2012;35(suppl 1):S11-S63.
The content in the shaded area has been supplied by Novo Nordisk and access is restricted to health care professionals only. Novo Nordisk has no control over, and accepts no responsibility or liability for, any other content featured here and gives no representation or warrantly (express or implied) as to the information contained in such content. Further, Novo Nordisk does not recommend or endorse any third party's products or services that may be referred to.